Welcome!

I'm so glad you came to my kitchen...feel free to browse my many Mexican recipes.

I created this special collection of Cooking Tip of the Day's Mexican Recipe and Tips so it would be easier for you find exactly what you're looking for.

Just click on the label and it will bring you a post listing all the recipes in that category.

To review any recipe, simply click on it and it will bring you to it on Cooking Tip of the Day. To return to this Collection Listing either hit the back button or click the “The Mexican Collection” link on the main page of Cooking Tip of the Day.

You can also click a photo displayed on the side or bottom of this page and it will bring you to the recipe post.

If you should have any difficulty with any particular category and any of the links… please leave me a comment or contact me at cookingtipoftheday@gmail.com and I will check it out and make any necessary corrections.

I hope you find this collection helpful…. and as always….

No comments:

Post a Comment